Our Commercial and Company law expert Howard Wright is a qualified solicitor with many years’ experience operation in the commercial legal environment.
We specialise in providing a practical solution to a variety of day to day commercial matters and we are also able to devise bespoke solutions for more unusual situations.
We are therefore able to offer a broad range of services aimed at supporting businesses within a variety of sectors.
Some common areas of Commercial Law with which we can assist are:
- General commercial contracts
- Service Level Agreements
- Director and partnership disputes
- Articles of Association
- Shareholder Agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Executive Director and non-executive appointments
- Share transfers
- Company incorporation
Examples of other important business issues that benefit from commercial law advice include:
- Research and advice,
- Commercial business transactions
- Regulatory compliance,
- Restructuring and acquisitions
- Project management
- Tendering and Procurement